- Fix Facebook App From Crashing On iOS 7 For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- Download Leaked iTunes 11.1 Beta 2 & iTunes 11.0.5 For Windows & Mac
- Achievement Unlocked: Apple Sells More Than 1 Billion iOS device!
- Google Photos Gets A Big Upgrade: Free Space & Albums
- Moto 360 Goes On Sale & Gets Sold Out In Hours!
Extremism and terrorism has been a growing threat to the entire nations of the world. No country today seems safe in the hands of terrorists in a way or other. Countries like Pakistan have been most affected by the growing terrorism which has crippled the economy of this country. All civilized countries of the worlds are deeply concerned about the growing terrorism around the world and now everyone seems concerned how to cope with the growing terrorism.
Lots of efforts are being made to eliminate terrorism but it seems that instead of coming to an end it is increasing day by day and more and more people are becoming victims because of terrorism. Extremism and terrorism are spreading like a cancer all almost over the world. The question comes in mind as why this menace is growing and not coming to an end and what are the intentions of the terrorists groups. The terrorists seem to be determined and focussed to destabilize any country unless their nefarious designs are met and what they actually want from the world particularly from the Western countries.
Obviously there are several causes of the growing terrorism and there is a need to find the root causes of this growing threat to save the world and to save our next generation from being victims in the hands of terrorism.
The main causes of Terrorism
- Lack of Education.
1. Poverty Alleviation: Poverty seems to be the major cause of terrorism. Lack of resources to make ends meet have triggered in growing this menace. Strong and effective efforts are required to reduce poverty. It is poverty which forces people to join terrorism. Masterminds are using terrorists to commit heinous crimes and convince them for suicidal attacks motivating them to going to heaven after killing innocent people. They usually use teenagers to execute their nefarious designs as young and teenage boys are easily convinced to without knowing the consequences. So reducing poverty can have a huge impact on reducing the level of terrorism. As many people will not fall in to the hands of terrorist.
2. Reduce Unemployment: Unemployment is also one of the main causes that help increase terrorism. When people are unemployed, they don’t find opportunities to get a job to support their families and eventually they are made pawns in the hands of terrorists. Terrorists offer such people a huge amount of money and guarantee supporting their families when they kill people according to their wishes. There is an acute need to create employment opportunities so that people should not tilt towards negative activities and they could remain busy in their jobs.
3. End Injustice: There is a lot of injustice almost everywhere especially in the third world countries like in the tribal belt between Afghanistan & Pakistan, the situation is very disturbing in terms of obtaining justice. People cannot get speedy justice. Injustice in the system has supported in increasing terrorism and therefore people take laws in their hands. In Pakistan, people generally have lost trust in judicial and police system. There is much injustice almost everywhere. Rich are becoming more rich whereas poorer are becoming poorer. This gap between the rich and poor has caused people to move towards terrorism as they need shelter, food, cloth, for their families and terrorist masterminds assure them that they will. We need to end this injustice in our society so we can stop terrorism.
4. Corruption: Corruption in our system is increasing day by day. Political leaders especially in the third world countries seem to have no concern with the economic problems and terrorism and they are busy in making money through unfair means. They believe that they won’t be able to get next chance to come in power. Corruption has put no stone unturned in supplementing the hardships of the people. In the third world countries this situation is worse and you cannot even get your legal work done without offering bribery.
5. Lack of Education: Lack of education generally force young generation to join the hands of anti-social elements. There is a dire need to create opportunities for people so that they could educate their children. If people are given education at free of cost, or even minimizing the costs the trend of tilting towards extremism and terrorism can be reduced. The governments should open more and more schools for children, and education should be made available for everyone as it is necessary to make world safe from current and future terrorism.