- Cydia Gets Updated For iOS 7: Download Cydia 1.1.9!
- IPad 2 To Be Immediately Available After Announcement!
- Want To Download iOS 6? Check Out The Timings For iOS 6 Release For Your City!
- Watch a Drone Get Controlled Using Apple Watch & Hand Gestures
- (BREAKING) Apple Watch To Be Launched In April: Tim Cook!
Air pollution is considered to be one of the worst forms of pollution. Presence of smoke and dangerous gases emitting by industries and vehicles in the atmosphere is detrimental to health and can lead to various types of dangerous diseases. It is made up of many kinds of gases and particles that reduce the quality of the air with the growth of large number of industries in the big cities.
Air pollution is very hazardous to not just the environment but also to every human being. Vehicles and industries pump huge amounts of dangerous gases, these gases cause diseases like bronchitis, emphysema, lung cancer, and heart diseases.
Overcrowding and industrialization is affecting the health of millions in the developing world. For instance in cities like Lahore and Karachi in Pakistan are in immense danger of air pollution where respiratory diseases are very common because of too much smoke in the air created by old rickshaws and other smoke emitting vehicles.
How to Protect From Air Pollution Effects
You can protect yourself and your family from the effects of air pollution by taking the following steps:
- Staying indoors during days when pollution level is high is a great way as the pollutant level will be significantly lower indoors then outdoors.
- If you need to go outside, try limit outside activity to the early morning hours or wait until after sunset. This is important in high ozone conditions because sunshine increases ozone levels.
- Avoid exercising outdoors when air-quality reports indicate unhealthy conditions. The faster you breathe the more pollution you take into your lungs.
- Put a handkerchief on your mouth and nose when you encounter with a massive smoke emitting by vehicles. This will filter gases to some extend and control yourself from air pollution causes by smokes.
- Start a campaigns with the help of local communities to force government to check and control smoke emitting vehicles.
- There should be a complete ban on smoke emitting cars and vehicles in pollution free areas to protect the health of human beings.