- Google Now Submitted To App Store – Waiting Apple’s Approval
- Samsung Confirms “Fully Foldable” Smartphones Coming in 2015 (Video)
- Apple To Hold Another Media Event On October 15!
- How To Download iOS 6.1.3 Beta 2 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch!
- iPad Is Still The Number One Tablet But Android Is Catching Up
It is no doubt that water is one of the greatest things for human beings on earth. Without water we cannot imagine any living thing to survive. The benefits of drinking water are something you cannot take for granted since the natural water is the source of your health and longevity.
Without water, the body would stop working properly. Water makes up 75 percent of the body weight and a person can’t survive for more than a few days without it. For example, your blood, which contains a lot of water, carries oxygen to all the cells of your body. Without oxygen, those tiny cells would die and your body would simply stop working.
Of course, you want to build up your immune defenses and improve the quality of your health. The question is how do you get enough oxygen? The simple answer is by drinking water.
Many people still underestimate the importance of drinking water; you should not be one of them!
Drinking Water On Empty Stomach
Today in Japan it is popular to drink water immediately after getting up every morning. Moreover, scientific tests have proven its value. For serious and old diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment has proved successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:
- Body ache.
- Heart system.
- Fast heart beat.
- Bronchitis asthma.
- Kidney and urine diseases.
- All eye diseases.
- Ear nose and throat diseases.
- Menstrual disorders.
Method of treatment
- When you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink a glass of water (250 ml). In winter drink warm water as cold water slows down the process of cleaning your digestive system.
- Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 30 to 45 minute.
- After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
- After breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours.
- Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.
- The above curing method will control diseases and others can enjoy a healthy life.
The below list gives the number of days of treatment plan required to cure, control and reduce main diseases:
- High Blood Pressure (30 days)
- Gastric (10 days)
- Diabetes (30 days)
- Constipation (10 days)
- TB (90 days)
- Arthritis patients (3 days) in the 1st week, and from 2nd week and onwards – daily