- Even If A Thief Cuts Your Finger He Wont Be Able To Unlock Your iPhone 5S!
- Watch Apple’s Whole WWDC 2011 Live Event Here!
- Download “iSteve The Book Of Jobs” Biography On Kindle & iBooks
- Apple Posted Full Schematics Of iPhone 5
- How To Get Samsung’s Smart Pause Function On iPhone & iPad – FaceHalt Cydia Tweak
One of the most popular applications on Facebook is the Photos application, where Facebook users can upload, share, tag, delete etc. If you want to delete your album on Facebook then follow the guide below.
- Log into your face book account
- Click on the ‘profile’ tab.
- Click on the “Photos” tab on your profile page. This tab is given to you underneath your display picture.
- It will show all your albums plus the tagged photos. Click on any album you wish to delete.
- After that it will show all the photos of that album, you can delete one by one too but it takes lot of time. To delete the whole album scroll down at the bottom.
- On the right bottom corner you’ll see three options, click on ‘edit album info’.
- Now you can click on the ‘delete’ tab, given you on the top of that page.
- You will be asked again if you are sure that you want to delete your chosen album, if you are so, then click delete.