- Ultrasnow Being Updated To Unlock iPhone 4S & iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08
- TaiG Jailbreak For iOS 8.3 Updated To Version 2.1.3 (Download Link)
- How to Download Kuaiyong On Windows & Mac For Free
- Microsoft’s IllumiRoom Turns Your Entire Room Into A Game (Video)
- Here Is The Latest IP Address For doulCi Server
This is one of those apps that help people stalk their target even easier, a bit too creepy. Breakup Notifier emails you when people you’re stalking on Facebook change their relationship status.
Dan Loewenherz, the app coder, was sitting one fine day trying to set up his fiancé’s sister to a guy. Soon ahead, he looked for the profile of the guy on Facebook only to find out he was already in relationship. Being heartbroken, Dan consumed the negative energy in to his motivation and made use of his programming skills to create this service which let’s you get notified when the person you’re stalking changes his/her relationship status.
Breakup Notifier sends you an email as soon as your Facebook friend changes his/her relationship status. It does this by pinging Facebook every 10 minutes to check the relationship status. Emailing you is a great idea if your not regularly in touch with your target/friend and if your news feed skips the relationship status update.
To get started all you have to do is to log in to Breakup Notifier using your Facebook and then it does all the work for. you.