- Full Details/Features Of Windows Phone 7.1 Dubbed “Mango”
- Leaked iPad 3 Picture Suggests 8MP Camera?
- Comparison: Micro USB To iPhone 5′s 9-Pin Dock Connector Cable
- AT&T To Unlock Off-Contract iPhone’s Starting From This Sunday April 8!
- Watch Musclenerd Give A Talk On History Of The iPhone Baseband Unlock (Video)
Adobe has finally released their Flash-to-HTML5 conversion tool called the “Wallaby”, which well converts flash content to a friendly HTML5 version which can be used in non-flash devices such as the popular iOS Safari.
The software which is quite easy to use allows developers to drag and drop their Flash content into an Adobe Air application that will then convert it to HTML5 code. The code then can be manually edited in softwares like Adobe Dreamweaver.
This Wallaby codenamed for an experimental technology is a big deal for many developers, a conversion tool that finally allows flash websites or applications to be used on popular iOS Safari.
Here’s a video by 9to5mac showing how the software works:
Download Wallaby for Windows and Mac by the links below: