- Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 6 To Be Revealed This JailbreakCon Event!
- iPad 2 Jailbreak Going To Be Released Soon – Comex
- Leaked Details Regarding iPad 5 and iPhone 5S Surface
- Download PwnageTool 5.1.1 For iPhone 4/3GS To Preserve Baseband For iOS 5.1.1
- Unofficial iPad 2 Jailbreak Released By An Anonymous Hacker!
Apple is going to release 4.3.1 within one to weeks according to a report by BGR. iOS 4.3.1 release will contains some minor bug fixes.
So what changes are expected in the up coming 4.3.1? Here is the list of full changes according to BGR.
- Baseband updates for the 3GS and iPad (original).
- Fixed memory hang that results in memory corruption when reading large files from USIM filesystem.
- Fixed problem with NTLM authentication in apps and on websites.
- Fixed issue with the Springboard and 3rd party apps not recgonizing the gyroscope on the iPad 2.
- Fixed iPad 2 jailbreak vulnerability.
Fixing of iPad 2 jailbreak would be big disappointment to many iPad 2 users as it had been recently jailbroken by hacker Comex in a video shown.
Also there is no word whether Apple will finally bring updated OS to Verizon Wireless iPhone 4.