- Install iOS 6.1 Beta Without Developer Account (Guide)
- Up Coming iOS 6 Beta Download Links Leaked For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch!
- HTC First – The First Smartphone to Have Facebook Home Feature
- Disable Vibration On iPhone When Placed On A Flat Surface: MyVibe Cydia Tweak
- Apple Engineers Takes The First Photo Using iPhone 5′s Camera
Saurik creator of cydia has just released cydia 1.1! He announced this via his twitter account mentioning that “Cydia 1.1: faster, slimmer, and more stable; including an improved search algorithm and ‘resume where you left off’. Available in Cydia now!”
- Ability to run and operate Activator, libstatusbar, and SimulatedKeyEvents while Cydia is running
- An overall speed improvement, including the “Loading Changes” dialog
- Low memory usage
- Search algorithm has been improved
- Better management of broken repositories. Broken Repo’s can now be deleted easily.
- New languages added such as Spanish, Chinese, Greek, German and Dutch for those who don’t speak English.
One of the other big advantages this update brings is that Jay Freeman aka Saurik can now proved more updates faster than before and with great ease.
To get Cydia you need to jailbreak your iOS device and simply tap on Cydia icon to launch it, go to changes tab and install the updates. If not already jailbroken then here are some guides to jailbreak your iOS devices.
You can also try installing by the direct link below.