- Here Is How To Unlock iPhone Without Losing Untethered Jailbreak
- iPhone 5 To Be Launched September 12 According To Multiple Sources
- No Cheaper iPhone Is Planned by Apple – Phil Schiller
- This Is The Most Expensive iPad 2 In The World Worth $8Million (Pictures)
- New White iPod Touch 5 Gen With Improvements Releasing In October
This might be a disappointment to a few of you as a report by techcruch tells that Apple will release iOS 5 this fall instead of its usual Spring release.
But thats not really bad news as the new firmware from Apple the iOS 5 would be a huge revamp of the OS system. So expect to see some really big changes.
Many reports suggest that the up coming iOS 5 would be heavily built around the cloud, that might mean many new services from Apple, such as the “Music locker“.
Although many rumors suggest that iOS 5 would be released in fall but you might see a preview of it this June in WWDC (World Wide Developers Conference). iOS 5 might even be released with the iPad 3!
One of the new service that will revolve around the cloud would be a location based service, much like Foursquare and Facebook places? Well we think so.
The big question in your mind right now would be about the release date of the much-hyped iPhone 5. Well according to the report iPhone 5 will be released this WWDC alongside an update of the iOS 4.x. It is also expected that we will see the launch of OS X Lion this summer probably at Apple’s WWDC.