The new Snowbreeze 2.4 supports unlock for your iOS 4.3.1 iPhone 4, 3GS using Ultrasnow 1.2. Below is the guide to unlock your iPhone 4, 3GS running on iOS 4.3.1 using Ultrasnow.
Before unlocking here are some important points:
- Sn0wbreeze 2.4 supports Ultrasn0w unlock for basebands (01.59.00 / 04.26.08 / 05.11.07 / 05.12.01 / 05.13.04 / 06.15.00)
- ultrasn0w is NOT compatible with the following basebands (02.10.04 / 03.10.01 / 04.10.01 / 05.14.02 / 05.15.04)
- iPhone 3GS users can upgrade to 06.15.00 baseband now under Unlocks section in Expert.
- Upgrading iPhone 3GS baseband to the 06.15.00 iPad baseband hack to unlock MAY cause you to lose your GPS!
- There is NO unlock for the stock iOS 4.3.1 (latest baseband) yet. If your iPhone relies on a unlock, DO NOT update to stock iOS 4.3.1 yet.
- Sn0wbreeze is a tethered iOS 4.3.1 jailbreak for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
STEP 1: Your iPhone 4, 3GS MUST be jailbroken using snowbreeze 2.4, if its not jailbroken you can jailbreak your iPhone 4, 3GS running on iOS 4.3.1 using snowbreeze 2.4 by following the guide posted here.
STEP 2: After you have successfully jailbroken, follow the guide posted here as it is exactly similar to the previous one. When you go that link, just start from “STEP 2″ and you will be able to unlock your iPhone 4, 3GS running on iOS 4.3.1.
Note: If you jailbreak your iPhone 4, 3GS using PwnageTool on Mac, you need to first add http://djayb6.com repo in Cydia and install “Ultrasn0w Fixer for 4.3.1” before installing Ultrasn0w.