- Here Is How To Fix Most iOS 7 Problems – Wait!
- The Easiest Way To Get Siri On iPhone iPod Touch (Video)
- Top 5 iPhone Apps For College Students
- iPhone 5S, Cheaper iPhone & Retina Display iPad Mini 2 Delayed – Report
- How To Download Zeusmos On iOS 6.0/6.1/6.1.2/6.1.3 For Free On iPhone iPad iPod Touch!
The month long battle between Ps3 Jailbreaker George Hotz a.k.a GeoHot and Sony Computer Entertainment America has finally come to an end! In a joint statement, both the parties declared that they have “settled the matter”, with GeoHot agreeing not to publish any publication of PS3 jailbreaking online.
Sony expressed satisfaction over the quick resolved issue. General Councel for SCEA Mr Riley Russell said that Sony was “glad to put this litigation behind.” He continued, “Our motivation for bringing this litigation was to protect our intellectual property and our consumers. We believe this settlement and the permanent injunction achieve this goal.”
Hotz was also “happy to have the litigation behind” and did express that it was never his intention to cause any of users trouble or to make piracy easier.