- Watch Apple’s 2012 iPhone 5 Keynote Live Stream For Free (Video)
- iPhone 4 To Be Used In Space For Experimenting!
- A Designer’s Review On The Design Of The iPhone 5 (Detail Review)
- Here Is How To Factory Unlock Your iPhone 5 For A Cheap Price + (Announcement Of Winners)
- Google Music Beta Launched At I/O Event! Here Are The Details
iPhone Dev team have released untethered jailbreak for the latest firmware iOS 4.3.2. Here’s how to Untethered Jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch running on iOS 4.3.2 using Redsnow.
If you rely on carrier unlock then you must stay away from this jailbreak.
- Download iOS 4.3.2
- Download iTunes 10.2.2
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 for Windows
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 for Mac
STEP 1: Download iOS 4.3.2 for your iOS device such as iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
STEP 2: Update/Restore to iOS 4.3.2 firmware using the IPSW file you just downloaded via iTunes 10.2.2.
STEP 3: Start Redsn0w 0.9.6rc13 and point it to the official iOS 4.3.2 firmware file.
STEP 4: Now, select Install Cydia. You can also select any other option you wish to include, after checking Install Cydia.
STEP 5: Now make sure your device is both OFF and PLUGGED IN to the computer before you click “Next”.
Now, redsn0w 0.9.6rc13 will display onscreen instructions to put your device in DFU mode. Follow these instructions very carefully.
- Hold the Power button for 3 seconds
- Now, Hold Power and Home button together for 10 seconds
- Release the Power button but keep holding the Home button until the installation starts
STEP 6: Now let redsnow do it thing. After it has completed your iPhone, iPad oriPod touch will restart automatically and it will be in untethered jailbroken state on iOS 4.3.2 firmware.
Congrats you have successfully jailbroken (untethered) your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad on the latest iOS 4.3.2 firmware.