- Here Is How To Create An Unbreakable Passcode For iPhone & iPad!
- iOS 6 And iPhone 5 Loaded With Automagic Panorama Camera Feature
- Apple Takes A Beating: Galaxy S3 Beats iPhone 4S In Sales For The First Time In U.S
- How The iPhone 5 Would Look Like (Pictures)
- Untethered Jailbreak Absinthe For iOS 5.1.1 To Be Released Tomorrow?
iPad 2 Jailbreak for iOS 4.3.x is almost developed according to veeence a trusted source of jailbreak news. So thats definitely good news for all the iPad 2 users who can finally jailbreak their iPad 2 on iOS 4.3/4.3.1/4.3.2.
Apparently an A5 (iPad2) jailbreak is almost developed. There’s no release plan tho. What you get when security researchers investigate…
darkus6: @veeence so it’s bootROM level, rigth? And which security researchers
Veeence: @darkus6 @TTDennis @darkus6 very likely userland. @i0n1c & @msuiche
Gamal_Sabry: @veeence will this support 4.3.2 ?
Veeence: @Gamal_sabry yea, almost sure.
Will the iPad 2 jailbreak support 4.3.2? Well according to veeence it will so guys another great news, even though we can’t not confirm whether it will support iOS 4.3.2 so it is better not to update until we get confirmation from the Dev team. We will update you as soon as their is an update on this.