- No Report Of Apple Losing iPhone 5 Prototype: Police Confirms
- Blast At Apple’s Chinese iPad Factory! 2 Killed 16 Hurt (Video)
- You Can Buy An iPhone 5 From Your Local Apple Store Today! But Is It Worth It?
- iPhone 4S Users Reporting “YellowGate” Screens
- Install iOS 6.1 Beta Without Developer Account (Guide)
Mark Zuckerberg the founder of Facebook has finally decided to move in to a new house after moving in to Paulo Alto since starting Facebook in his dorm room back in Harvard.
The new house which is not much far from where Facebook headquarters is located, is a 5,000 square feet house with a saltwater pool, a music alcove, five bedrooms, a spacious porch and glassed-in sunroom. Check out below for pictures of Mark Zuckerberg’s house.
Mark Zuckerberg’s house
The house which is valued at $7 million is soon going to be Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s house. The address of the house has not been published due to privacy reasons as well as security reasons for the young billionaire, who was also seen with the president Obama and other tech gurus.
So this is where the youngest billionaire in the world is going to live. Do you think this house is a worthy of a billionaire? Let us know in the comments below.