- MYO Armband – A Gadget That Let’s You Control Everything (Video)
- Install Installous 5 On iOS 6.0.2 For iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch (Guide)
- Unlock iPhone 4 On iOS 5/5.0.1 For Baseband 4.11.08: React0r Unlock (Guide)
- White House Agrees To Legalize iPhone Unlocking! (BREAKING)
- First Photos Appear Of Steve Jobs After Resignation (Picture)
Yes folks you heard that right, you can track any iPhone 4/3GS, iPod touch 3G/4G, iPad 1/2 using the app footprints. Don’t worry you can only be tracked with permission.
The app footprints by Sollico lets you track your friends and family in real time without a big hassle. To track somebody you need to have their permission by granting “permission access”. Once the user has granted you access you can view their whereabouts just by looking in to a simple map. It gives you minute-to-minute update on the person your tracking. Sounds like a major privacy concern? Well no need to worry much as long as you don’t give access to any user they can not track you and this is what footprints official website has to say:
Complete privacy is a key feature of Footprints. Your geo-location data is only shared with the people you explicitly grant permission to see your location. Your registration information is never used to contact you, never sold to others, and never used for advertising.
footprints on iPhone 4
Here are some features of footprints app:
- Designed to sync seamlessly between your iPhone and iPad.
- Ability to share your current location manually at any time.
- Tracks movement throughout the day and logs waypoints without user intervention.
- Lets you share your tracked waypoints by granting specific permissions.
- Runs in the background without draining your battery.
- You can even configure Footprints to log your location every few minutes.
footprings on iPad 2
It is available in app store and you can download it from the link below.
Download Footprints App