- MYO Armband – A Gadget That Let’s You Control Everything (Video)
- Clarity For iOS 7 Is A Very White WinterBoard Theme
- Google Glass Will Now Have Home Automation Power By Revolv (Video)
- IPad 2 Preview This Week & Launch In March Without Steve Jobs?
- The ClassicMap App: Google Maps OR Apple Maps The Choice Is Yours!
Now we know what Apple had planned on its 10th anniversary which we reported last week. Apple stores are now getting a makeover featuring new interactive iPad displays which will replace information cards.
The biggest upgrades to the stores which many fans are calling Apple Store 2.0 is featuring the new iPad displays. Before the upgrade there were cardboard placeholders to the side giving information regarding the product being sold, but now new interactive iPad displays give information.
One of the new abilities is “Talk to a Specialists” which gives you the ability to well talk to a specialists. This is particularly useful for those people who are looking for something “new” in the product. This option can make the staff focus on the people who need help instead of the ones who can search for themselves using the interactive displays.
The staff in the stores wore party harts to celebrate the 10th anniversary Melbourne and Sydney stores. It is expected that the stores in the US are to receive a big update on their store iOS apps, some rumors suggesting that users will be allowed to order a customized product.