- iPhone 6 Details Get Supposedly “Leaked”
- Why iOS 6/6.0.1 Untethered Jailbreak Is Taking So Long?
- Google Now Gets Massive Update! Say “OK Google” To Activate – Download Google 3.1 Now
- Download Semi-Restore For Windows & Mac To Restore Without Losing Jailbreak!
- Open Links Within Apps Without Switching To Mobile Safari Through BrowseInApp For iOS
If you’re not an Apple developer and really want iOS 5 beta 2 on your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS then you are probably smiling right now. The recently released iOS 5 beta 2 stopped the the previous activating method of iOS 5 beta 1, so folks now there is another method to install iOS 5 beta 2 on your device.
OK guys before we begin let me tell you one more time. iOS 5 beta versions are ONLY for developers and to get it legally you have to be an Apple developer for which you have to pay $99/year, that is not a lot compared to what you normally spend on an Apple device. If you really want it you can download iOS 5 and ask a developer to activate your UDID, which is ermm almost “legal”.
So lets begin on how to by-pass activating UDID & install iOS 5 beta version 2 on your iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. Before we begin let me tell you, i have not tested this method and if there is a problem on your iOS device then you’re on your own.
Install iOS 5 beta version 2
Follow the below guide chronologically.
- Press Home button on the iPhone’s Activation Screen.
- Tap the “Emergency Call” button.
- Dial 112 (presumably this needs to be your local number, though we’ve not tried it ourselves) and press the Call button.
- Press Home button.
- Tap “Touch to return to call”
- Press Home button.
- Open “Phone” app and End Call.
That’s it folks you will have iOS 5 beta version 2 on your iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS without a developer account.
Like i said it before we have not tested this method so can not guarantee you that it will work for all of you, it is highly likely it will. The video below shows how to by-pass activating UDID on iOS 5 beta version 2 without the developer account.