- Top 10 Super Awesome Apps For iPad 2 In 2011
- Apple HDTV Has iSight & Siri Looks Like A Large Apple Monitor: Source
- Download PwnageTool 5.1.1 For iPhone 4/3GS To Preserve Baseband For iOS 5.1.1
- Unlock iPhone 4/4S On The Latest Firmwares Using Rebel Pro Micro SIM Card (Video)
- Evasion Untethered Jailbreak To Be Released Today! Release Time (Confirmed)
The app store never ceases to amaze me now and then, and here is another app you should definitely get. Invisibility for the iPad 2 makes your iPad 2 invisible! Yes you heard that right, it seriously makes it invisible… ermm almost.
By rubbing the screen with your fingers it will make your iPad 2 screen invisible, or lets see transparent. What this app does is use 3D gyroscope and accelerometers and makes the screen look “invisible”.
It will be kind of tricky to use for beginners as this does not use the live video of the background what it does is in fact takes a picture and simply shows that on the screen when you rub it, giving the illusion of invisibility.
Bring your iPad 2 over to any table or floor, launch Invisibility, and take a picture with it. Set it down in the spot you just photographed, pinch, pan and rotate the image until it fits with the background, and tap Rub Away Your Screen.
Download Invisibility App For iPad 2
Here is the Invisibility app in action