- Watch 60 Minutes CBS Special With Walter Isaacons Talking About Steve Jobs
- iOS 6.1.3 Released! Download iOS 6.1.3 For iPhone iPad & iPod Touch!
- Samsung’s Curved Smartphone – Samsung Galaxy Round Launched!
- How To Install Leaked iOS 7 Beta 3 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch!
- Pay Your Tributes On “Remembering Steve” Apple Page
If you have got iOS 5 beta 3 you would have noted many changes and one of them is the Assistive Touch. Even though it was present in iOS 5 beta 1 and 2, it has now been activated in the latest release that is iOS 5 beta 3.
What Assistive touch does is helps users that have difficulty with the traditional gestures on the iPad.
This new Assistive touch allows users to access all the features of the iPad without having to use the normal gestures by simply pressing on a specific corner. You can pinch, swipe, close, increase/decrease volume, shake, rotate, lock screen and many other functions using the new assistive touch which is available in the iOS 5 beta 3 on the iPad.
iOS 5 beta 3 has been released today which adds new features as well as fixing many bugs that were found out in the previous versions of iOS 5. If you haven’t got iOS 5 beta 3 you can download them.