- Here Is How To Save Instagram Photos On iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch: InstaSave
- Top 5 Best iPhone Apps For Justin Bieber Fans In 2012
- Is This How iOS 7 Might Look Like When It Is Launched? (Video)
- Apple Watch Is The Best Smart Watch In The World: Consumer Reports
- iPhone 5 Might Be Announced This WWDC – Rumor
We all know how much Apple has changed the technology industry when it brought the revolutionary products that is the iPhone when it was launched in 2007 and the iPad which was launched in 2010.
Changes that brought by the iPhone and iPad can be seen non better then the company Apple is suing right now that is Samsung. Below is a picture that will show you much Apple has changed Samsung products and why Apple is suing them.
Samsung complains that Apple seeks to prevent it from using “common, functional, obvious and otherwise unprotable elements of design patents, trademarks and trade dress, rather than seeking to innovate in the face of legitimate competition from Samsung”
As you can see from the above picture why Apple is suing Samsung, and probably it might even win the battle as the iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S look very similar as well as the iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Who do you think is right? Would Apple win or Samsung? Let us know in the comments below.