- iOS 6 Beta 4 Removes YouTube App From The iPhone (Apple Confirms)
- New iPhone 5SE & iPad Air 3 Coming Out 18 March
- Goolge Is Supporting Samsung Behind Close Doors In Apple vs Samsung Court Battles
- Here Is How To Watch Google IO 2013 Live Stream (Video)
- Apple LCD TV Will Cost $1500 For 42″ & $2000 For 55″: Launch In Early 2013
We all know how much Apple has changed the technology industry when it brought the revolutionary products that is the iPhone when it was launched in 2007 and the iPad which was launched in 2010.
Changes that brought by the iPhone and iPad can be seen non better then the company Apple is suing right now that is Samsung. Below is a picture that will show you much Apple has changed Samsung products and why Apple is suing them.
Samsung complains that Apple seeks to prevent it from using “common, functional, obvious and otherwise unprotable elements of design patents, trademarks and trade dress, rather than seeking to innovate in the face of legitimate competition from Samsung”
As you can see from the above picture why Apple is suing Samsung, and probably it might even win the battle as the iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S look very similar as well as the iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Who do you think is right? Would Apple win or Samsung? Let us know in the comments below.