- Top 6 Best iPhone Apps For Improving Your Grades
- Motorola Wins Injunction Against Apple But Apple Still Does Not Lose Anything
- Steve Jobs Answers The Much Talked “Tracking” Privacy Concern
- Here Is How To Get Your iPhone Factory Unlocked For Free!
- iTunes 10.7 Released For Windows & Mac! Download Now.
We reported couple of days ago that Apple had lost a next generation iPhone prototype, preciously an Apple employee had lost the iPhone 5 prototype in a bar. This has promoted Apple to hire a new product security manager for its top secret products.
From Apple Job description
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the protection of, and managing risks to, Apple’s unreleased products and related intellectual property. Position will reside in Cupertino, California and will require up to 30% travel (international and domestic).
So why is Apple hiring a new product security manager? Well last year iPhone 4 got lost in a bar which was later bought by the tech blog Gizmodo for $5000, which kind of ruined the “surprise” normally Apple has in store for us. This time the same thing happened, iPhone 5 was lost in a bar and was sold on craigslist but it has not surfaced yet.
This new post for the product security manager is definitely for stopping unreleased products being lost/recovered.
If you have 5+ years of security experience and advanced degree in security management then you can apply for this job from Apple.