- iPhone 6 Will Come With Glowing Apple Logo & Curved Glass Display (Report)
- iPhone 7 Will Have 3GB RAM & Be Waterproof!
- iPad 2 Will Start Shipping Faster With The New Supplier
- Mountain Lion Finally Release For OS X! Download Mountain Lion 10.8 For OS X From Mac App Store (Link)
- iPhone Gets Banned In The Biological Home Of Steve Jobs’ Father: Syria
Facebook in its developer conference launched some pretty awesome features and one of those awesome features is the Timeline Facebook feature. Since the feature is not available for anyone, for those folks who are really interested in getting this Timeline feature, we have a how to guide. Check it out below.
Install Facebook Timeline Feature
STEP 1: To get the Facebook timeline you will need to create an app, don’t worry you don’t really have to do much, just follow this link https://developers.facebook.com/apps and click on create an app.
STEP 2: It will prompt you to write an app name, you can simply write anything you want.
STEP 3: On the next page you will see something like the image below.
STEP 4: Now simply click on the open graph on the left hand side just below the settings
STEP 5: Just fill out those two boxes, you can write people can watch movies, books or whatever, you get the idea. Click get started.
STEP 6: In the next page you simply don’t need to do anything, just simply scroll down and click save changes and next.
STEP 7: Next is Aggregation, simply scroll down and click save changes and next.
STEP 8: That’s it folks, you will now have the new Facebook feature Timline.
Do tell us how this new timeline feature from Facebook is for you, so far for me its awesome!