- The Dark Knight Rises Z+: Transforming Your World Into Gotham City
- How To Fix Pangu Jailbreak From Crashing On Windows
- Everything You Need To Know About Apple’s iMac Fusion Drive
- Upgrade Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 to Windows 8 Now (Guide)
- Unlock iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS On iOS 6 – Information
More and more iPhone 5 cases have been leaked, this time in the inventory system of AT&T. These cases from the company Case Mate show two types of cases for the iPhone 5, named “barely there” and “pop”.
As you can see from the above picture, it clearly mentions iPhone 5 Case-Mate cases. If you have been following the iPhone 5 rumors for sometime you would know that Case-Mate, the famous company for making cases apparently leaked the design of the iPhone 5.
Another leaked picture below shows the barely there iPhone 5 cases.
This leak via the AT&T’s inventory system which show iPhone 5 cases comes before the official announcement of the iPhone 5 which is going to be held on October 4. So it does seem to make sense that AT&T has already started ordering the iPhone 5 cases. Otterbox too?
The cases barely there and pop are already available for the iPhone 4 so why not the iPhone 5 or the iPhone 4S, whichever is announced.