- Download Pangu 1.2 Jailbreak To Fix Bugs & Problems
- iPhone 4S Untethered Jailbreak On iOS 5: Missing Pieces Prevent Public Release
- iPhone 5S Photo Leaked: Available In Gold, Silver, Black Colour! (Picture)
- WWDC 2014 Confirmed For 2 June By Apple
- Apple To Introduce iTV In 2013 With Three More Products
More and more iPhone 5 cases have been leaked, this time in the inventory system of AT&T. These cases from the company Case Mate show two types of cases for the iPhone 5, named “barely there” and “pop”.
As you can see from the above picture, it clearly mentions iPhone 5 Case-Mate cases. If you have been following the iPhone 5 rumors for sometime you would know that Case-Mate, the famous company for making cases apparently leaked the design of the iPhone 5.
Another leaked picture below shows the barely there iPhone 5 cases.
This leak via the AT&T’s inventory system which show iPhone 5 cases comes before the official announcement of the iPhone 5 which is going to be held on October 4. So it does seem to make sense that AT&T has already started ordering the iPhone 5 cases. Otterbox too?
The cases barely there and pop are already available for the iPhone 4 so why not the iPhone 5 or the iPhone 4S, whichever is announced.