- R-SIM 4: An Unlocking Solution For iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08 To Be Released Within 10 Days!
- The Most Powerful Hacking Group, Anonymous, Will “Kill” Facebook On 5Th November
- Simple but Effective Ways to Please your Boss
- iOS 4.3.3 Did In-Fact Fix The Location Bug – “Proof”
- Easy Guide To Unlock iPhone On iOS 5.1.1 Using Ultrasn0w Fixer (Tutorial)
There is a new jailbreaking tool in town and its name is Ac1dsn0w and it can jailbreak iOS 5 on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 and iPod touch 4G, but there is more to it.
The future for this jailbreaking tool ac1dsnow looks promising according to the developers behind this tool. Right now acidsnow is in its first beta stage so therefore there is hardly any difference from Redsnow and Snowbreeze.
What can we expect from this new jailbreaking tool for the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad and iPod touch? Well according to developers:
- You will be able to jailbreak remote devices that means you would just install a server program and it will jailbreak a client machine anywhere in the world.
- Contact remote devices using iRecovery Remote
- create custom firmware
Jailbreak iOS 5 For iPhone iPad iPod touch Using Ac1dsnow
Here is a step by step guide to jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using this latest ac1dsnow tool.
STEP 1: Download ac1dsnow and fire it up. You will be presented like the screen below
STEP 2: Plugin your iOS device to your Mac ( it is currently only available for Mac )
STEP 3: Turn of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
STEP 4: Now time to enter into DFU mood. Simply click “show Assistant”
STEP 5: Once your in DFU mood click on “jailbreak” button and wait until it done. It will reboot
STEP 6: Now enter your DFU mood again (step 4) and click “tethered boot”
That’s it you are done. You have jailbroken your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using Ac1dsnow.
You can check information regarding you iOS device by clicking “Show Console”
Currently it is in its first beta stage so expect more features to come soon. Stay tuned.