- Here Is How To Untether Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Using Evasion 1.4 (Guide)
- How To Fix iOS SSL Security Bug Without Updating To iOS 7.0.6
- Apple Releases Automatic Security Updates For The First Time
- Snowbreeze 2.5 Released! Download It For Untethered Jailbreak On iOS 4.3.1 For Window Users
- Download WhatsApp Via WhatsPad For iPad 1 & 2 (Guide)
We finally have some good news regarding the untethered jailbreak. If you remember yesterday we posted that, the hacker pod2g of Chroni Dev team was facing some problems regarding processor cache. Well it now seems that the problem has been solved.
Pod2g just updated on his blog about the progress he made.
OK, figured it out, the A5 cache is not a problem anymore.
I sorted it out by doing the untether in a single thread and by flushing all the dcache then all the icache in a row at a strategical point of the process.
It took me like a hundred of tests to find the key. Hard for the nerves.
This is definitely positive news for those people who are currently waiting for an untethered jailbreak for the iPhone 4S. It seemed before that it would take a lot of time to get a jailbreak for iPhone 4S but now we might get it earlier then expected.
The second good news is that pod2g with the help from iOS guru Saurik (founder of Cydia) has patched another problem. That was regarding a stable jailbreak.
I discussed with @saurik today about the launchd boot process, and he’s found one missing piece of the puzzle I needed to have a perfectly stable jailbreak. He’s definitly one of the best iOS gurus out there.
Now it’s only a matter of time before we get our hands on an untethered jailbreak for not just the iPhone 4S but almost every iOS device out there.