- Get Your iPhone 4 A Stylish Tattoo Using iTattoo
- Eye Scroll: Another Mind-Blowing Feature Of Samsung Galaxy S4
- Next Generation iPhone’s To Be Smaller & Cheaper!
- Apple Will Finally Launch An iPad With 7.85 Inch Screen Later This Year: NYTimes
- Apple’s WWDC 2012 Live Event Coverage – Check Your Time Zone!
Are you one of those folks who constantly get a low Wi-Fi connection speed for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? Well we have a little solution for you which will boost your Wi-Fi speed.
This trick to boost your WiFi connection speed involves you to change your DNS servers on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Boost WiFi Speed
This method to boost WiFi works on all iOS devices and will be particularly useful for older generation iOS devices which include iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS.
If you own an iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S, iPad 1 or iPad 2 you should still be a considerable speed increase with this little trick
- On your iOS device go settings
- Select WiFi and select the WiFi network you want to change DNS servers
- Tap on DNS and insert your manual DNS servers number
Normally best DNS servers are the ones close to your geographical location but the two below servers are very relaiable
Google DNS Server: 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
OpenDNS Server: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199