- White iPhone 4 Now Available At Apple’s Online Store!
- WhatsApp For iPhone Finally Goes Free! Download Free WhatsApp Now!
- Will Apple Be Releasing iPad Mini’s Media Event’s Invitations On October 10?
- Stolen iPhones Can Now Be Completely Blocked Using AT&T’s New Blocking Service Starting 10 July
- Top 10 WinterBoard Themes For iPhone In 2013
As we get closer and closer to what many people are expecting to be the release date for iPad 3, March. A new report from Bloomberg seems to back up what we have been previously mentioning about the next generation iPad, that is the iPad 3.
The report mentions that iPad 3 will have a high resolution screen, most probably a retina display as is with the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. It will also pack a faster processor, a quad-core which would enable users to switch between apps even faster than before and could greatly enhance game graphics.
Apple Inc. (AAPL)’s next iPad, expected to go on sale in March, will sport a high-definition screen, run a faster processor and work with next-generation wireless networks, according to three people familiar with the product.
iPad 3 will support LTE technology before the iPhone does due to it having a larger battery.
Apple is bringing LTE to the iPad before the iPhone because the tablet has a bigger battery and can better support the power requirements of the newer technology
It now seems that Apple might in fact launch iPad 3 in March as it has been reported by many sources. It is only a matter of time before we get our hands on an iPad 3.