- How To Get The Old Facebook Photo Viewer Back
- iPhone 5 VS Samsung Galaxy S3 VS HTC One X VS Lumia 920 VS Competition (Chart)
- Download Pangu8 For Mac: How To Jailbreak iOS 8 – 8.1 Using Pangu For Mac
- CamHoodie iPhone 5 Case: Solution To Purple Haze Issue
- Here Is How To Create A Mosaic On iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch!
As most of you who own an A4 or A5 iOS devices (iPhone 4S/4/3GS, iPad 1/2, iPod Touch 3/4) are enjoying iOS 5 on them but you might have forgotten other users. The ones which have been long forgotten, yes I’m talking about the first and second generation iPhone and iPod touch. They currently can not download iOS 5 on their devices, until now.
Whitedoor has been updated to 5.1 to enable those early iPhone users to install iOS 5 on their device so you can enjoy the features of what this new version brings for you.
Whitedoor 5.1 brings awesome features for those early iOS device which include Newsstand, Multi-tasking, home screen folders, many others.
Whitedoor 5.1 is available for download right now for old iOS devices, so if you are an old iOS device user and want to try out the new iOS 5 then you might want to download this custom iOS 5 firmware.
It is available for free right now from their official website and you do not need to jailbreak your iPhone, iPod touch to install whitedoor 5.1. All it requires is you to connect to iTunes and sideload the custom firmware, a very easy method.
Are you going to try it out?