- New Upgraded Version Of Redsnow To Be Available Next Week!
- Apple Watch Hacked – Video Shows Native App Running On It
- iPhone 5 Will Feature Thinner Display Using In-Cell Technology (Report)
- Apple Tries Stopping Non-iPhone 4S Siri Devices: Spire
- Jailbreaking iOS 7 Using Evasion Installs A Cracked App Store: Taiji!
The unlocking saga which started back when iOS 5 was released has come to an end right? You might think yes, as we now have a solution that works to unlock iPhone 4/4S on all basebands but it is not a complete full stop. As there are a few bits of pieces left. And, one of these pieces are Activation Tickets for your iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Here is how to save your unlock activation tickets for iPhone 4 baseband 4.11.08/4.12.01 and iPhone 4S all basebands.
At the time of writing this I’m exactly not sure how these activation tickets for your iPhone will be useful in future but you never know they might come in handy.
Musclenerd and Sherif Hashim both recommend saving these activation tickets, so we will go with their word.
I recommend everyone in need of unlock to try that SAM assisted method asap & save his valid BB activation ticket, don’t wait for easier way
Save Unlock Activation Ticket iPhone
- You need iFile to save your activation tickets. It can be installed from Cydia, just search for it.
- You will need to save activation tickets for every SIM you want to use.
STEP 1: Open iFile and go to /var/root/Library/
STEP 2: You will see a file named “Lockdown”. On the top right hand corner you will see “edit”. Tap on it.
STEP 3: Now simply tap on the circle right next to “lockdown”.
STEP 4: At the bottom you will see a zip button, tap on that. It will pop up a message telling you to create a zip file. You can name the file anything but as it would be easy to remember, name something like “lockdown unlock ticket”.
STEP 5: It will create a new file, just scroll down at the bottom to see if that is done.
STEP 6: Now click on the circle right next to it and tap the mail button (located at the bottom)
STEP 7: Now simply email this file to yourself.
That’s it folks, you have saved your unlock activation ticket for your iPhone (in your mail). This is a pretty easy guide so I don’t think you would face any problems but if you do, you can always comment below to let us know the problem.