- Police Bring Down Massive Fake iPhone Producing Factory In China
- SBFloatingIcons New Cydia Tweak To Float Your iPhone Springboard
- Factory Unlock iPhone Baseband 4.11.08/4.12.01 On All Carriers World Wide (GiveAway)
- Why Google’s Photo App Is The Only Photo App You Need
- WWDC 2014 Confirmed For 2 June By Apple
Well folks this was expected. Apple has fixed the loophole that was used to unlock your iPhone no matter what firmware or baseband you were on. In simply words you won’t be able to unlock your iPhone anymore.
Maypalo reported earlier today that Apple was fixing the activation servers which were required to unlock your iPhone. During that time you could still unlock your iPhone, as iPhone dev team member musclenerd mentioned that some would “hit or miss” but after sooner everyone was going to “miss” the unlock bug.
Well it has turned out to be true.
We have reports coming in from many readers of Maypalo that SAM no longer works to unlock iPhone. Yes folks you will no longer be able to unlock your iPhone for free, until another solution comes up.
Those of you who could not get their iPhone unlocked, especially those iPhone 4 baseband 4.11.08 users you still have options that you can use to unlock your iPhone and these are; Gevey Ultra from Applenberry, R-SIM IV from R-SIM developers and finally Rebel Pro Micro SIM.