- iPad 2 Untethered Jailbreak On iOS 5.0.1 (Picture Proof)
- Download Snowbreeze 2.6.1 To Untethered Jailbreak Verizon iPhone 4 On iOS 4.3.7 (Guide)
- iPhone 5 To Have 4 Inch Screen & Ready For Production (Report)
- Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 6 To Be Revealed This JailbreakCon Event!
- How To Fix NetDB, Hash Sum Mismatch Error After Jailbreaking On iOS 6.1
Well we have another good news to report and the news comes from pod2g. Yes folks, the same hacker as we reported only a couple of hours ago that jailbroke the iPad 3 untethered on iOS 5.1. It seems that he is on rick-roll regarding jailbreaking A5 devices.
Pod2g tweeted mentioning that he has jailbroken untethered the new iPad on iOS 5.1.1. He already mentioned before that he would try the exploit which he has found to jailbreak the new iPad 3 on iOS 5.1. It seems that he has succeeded in jailbreaking iPad 3 on iOS 5.1.1
OK, tested on an iPad 3,1 running 5.1.1. Jailbroken untethered. No issue.
What this means is that those folks who accidentally updated their iOS device can get an untether jailbreak on the latest firmware. Although we do now have an option to downgrade A5 devices using the redsnow 0.9.11b1.
It seems that we are closer then ever to getting the untethered jailbreak for iPad 3 and iPhone 4, although currently this is used only for iPad 3 and iPhone 4 but it seems that this jailbreak exploit can be used to jailbreak all iOS devices according to pod2g. If this turns out to be true, it will be ones of the best jailbreak tools ever!
More on this coming soon!