- iPhone 4S Battery Problem Is Due To Software Not Hardware
- iPhone 5 Might Be Announced This WWDC – Rumor
- Everything You Need To Know About Apple’s iMac Fusion Drive
- Gevey Releases Gevey Ultra SIM To Unlock iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08 & 4.12.01! (Confirmed)
- Preparations For iPhone 5 Under Full Swing (Pictures)
iPhone 5, one of the most anticipated devices of 2012 seems to get so many rumors these days that we simply cant keep up with all of them. But here we have an interesting one that shows how an iPhone apps will take advantage of the next generation iPhone which is expected to have a large screen, most probably a 4 inch screen.
The folks over at overdrivedesign showed how an iPhone with a 4 inch screen benefit apps due to the large real estate iPhone 5 would be having. The extra pixels in iPhone 5 would hugely improve multi-tasking, playing games, watching movies and the list goes on and on.
The new display which according to many sources suggest an iPhone 5 with a resolution of 640 x 1152 at an aspect ratio more fitting of HDTV content.
Check out the images below and see for yourself how much of an impact it will have on apps running on next generation iPhone.
It does make a huge difference doesn’t it?