- Top 10 Best Wallpapers For iPad (Images)
- Apple’s 3D Maps For iOS 6 Ready To Be Launched This June!
- IPad 2 Preview This Week & Launch In March Without Steve Jobs?
- Steve Jobs Answers The Much Talked “Tracking” Privacy Concern
- Download Absinthe v2.0 To Untether Jailbreak iPhone 4/4S, iPad 2/3 On iOS 5.1.1 (Links)
This latest tweak just shows how talented the jailbreak community is. A couple of days ago we had a concept showing how the iPhone 5′s “slide to unlock” will look like. It was called “Fold to unlock”, well the concept has been brought to life thanks to developer Jonas Gessner.
This new Cydia tweak called Unfold does exactly the same thing as we saw it on the concept of iPhone 5. Instead of slide to unlock you can now simply “fold” to unlock, and it does look pretty cool.
It works great even with a passcode on. When you fold to unlock while having a passcode you will be shown the passcode screen to enter the password to get your iPhone unlocked.
It also works great with the notification but the only problem I noticed is if you have UnlockFx cydia tweak it will give a little problem but not a major one. It works great with IntelliScreenX, LockInfo, Camera Grabber, Bulletin and other lock screen tweaks.
This Cydia tweak called Unfold is currently available under the Bigboss repo and it’s free! So definitely give it a try and see for yourself.
What do you think?