- iOS 4.3.5 Jailbroken Using PwnageTool For iPhone iPad iPod touch (Guide)
- Improve Your WiFi Signals With WiFi Booster (Cydia Tweak)
- iPhone 5S, Cheaper iPhone & Retina Display iPad Mini 2 Delayed – Report
- Want To Download AppSync On iOS 6.1 After Jailbreaking With Evasion? Think Again!
- Use Rocky Racoon 5.1.1 To Convert To Untethered Jailbreak Without Restoring iPhone!
The jailbreak community is quick to react to any changes that Apple throws at them. This time Absinthe has been updated to support the revised build for iPhone 4 GSM that Apple released only a day or so ago. Download Absinthe 2.0.2 to jailbreak iPhone 4 GSM Build 9b208.
Apple quietly released a software update only for GSM iPhone 4 yesterday, build number 9B208. Apple did not specifically mention what the new build did but it was guessed that it fixed minor bugs, but the one thing we did know is that Absinthe did not jailbreak that specific build iPhone 4 GSM. Until now.
Download Absinthe 2.0.2 For iPhone 4
Chronic Dev team have released Absinthe 2.0.2 to specifically jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 (build 9B208). So if you are an iPhone 4 GSM owner and have not jailbroken yet on iOS 5.1.1, I suggest you download Absinthe 2.0.2 to jailbreak your device.
Download Absinthe 2.0.2 Mac
Download Absinthe 2.0.2 Windows
Download Absinthe 2.0.2 Linux
This new version of Absinthe only brings in support for the new build. If you already have jailbroken using previous versions of Absinthe you do not need to jailbreak again.
Have you jailbroken your iOS device yet?