- Apple Should Release The Cheaper iPhone Before It Is Too Late: Analyst
- Downgrade iOS 8 To iOS 7.1.2 For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (Guide)
- iPhone 4S Untethered Jailbreak Facing Problems: Updates Pod2g
- Apple Devices Were Gifted The Most This Holiday Season
- Use Ultrasnow Fixer To Unlock iPhone 4/3GS On iOS 5.1.1 (Guide)
Snowbreeze has been updated to jailbreak the latest build of iPhone 4 GSM, that is build number 9B208. So go ahead and download Snowbreeze 2.9.5 to jailbreak iPhone 4 on iOS 5.1.1.
Apple quietly released a firmware update only for iPhone 4 GSM owners and apparently nobody knows what the new build does but many expect it to fix some minor bugs. But what it did was that stop Absinthe from jailbreaking the iPhone.
As soon as the build went online some people were left out of the jailbreak scene but Absinthe 2.02 was released to fix this problem. But those users who relied for carrier unlock could not jailbreak via Absinthe due to fear of upgrading baseband, well folks snowbreeze has been released for you.
Download Snowbreeze 2.9.5 iOS 5.1.1
Snowbreeze 2.9.5 jailbreaks iPhone 4 GSM build 9B208. Those iPhone 4 users who want to preserve baseband for unlocking purposes should jailbreak via Snowbreeze. Download Snowbreeze 2.9.5 from the link below.
Download Snowbreeze 2.9.5
This new version of Snowbreeze also fixes location service problems on iPhone 3GS (iPad baseband). And, of course this Snowbreeze version is only for A4 devices and below so no iPhone 4S, iPad 2/3.