- Fully Powered-On iPhone 5C Video Leaked With Red, Blue, Green, Yellow Coloured iPhone 5Cs.
- Watch Apple’s 2012 iPhone 5 Keynote Live Stream For Free (Video)
- Apple Watch Tattoo Problem Gets Solved! (Humor Video)
- Detail Information On How To Downgrade From iOS 6 To iOS 5.1.1 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
- 9 Reasons Not To Buy An iPhone 5 (Comic)
iPhone Dev Team has given redsnow a major update. Redsnow 0.9.12b1 can now jailbreak untether iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on iOS 5.1.1. So folks go ahead and jailbreak your iOS device on iOS 5.1.1 using Redsnow 0.9.12b1.
From the iPhone Dev team:
redsn0w allows owners of A4+earlier devices to install rocky-racoon two different ways:
- backup/restore method similar to Absinthe and cinject
- its traditional limera1n-based ramdisk install. If you have a lot of media on your A4 device (music, movies, TV shows, etc), then the ramdisk method is preferrred because it avoids any possibility of later problems related to syncing to iCloud (including Photo Stream and Music Match). The ramdisk method is not available for A5 devices or later because limera1n can’t be used. If you’d like to use redsn0w’s ramdisk method, just be sure to put the A4 device in DFU or Recovery mode before starting redsn0w (otherwise it will immediately start to use the backup/restore method).
We’ve also added a new redsn0w feature specifically for those who got in on the SAM unlock: you can now include your SAM tickets as part of your initial ramdisk jailbreak of iPhone4 or earlier, or alternatively you can upload your SAM tickets to any device after its been jailbroken. redsn0w accepts either the individual SAM activation ticket plist file, or the entire zip file created by redsn0w’s “Backup” button. As usual, redsn0w continues to cover all of its previous jailbreaks and untethers (so redsn0w-0.9.12b1 covers everything from 5.1.1 all the way back to 4.1).
I should remind you that if you have already jailbroken using Absinthe or Rocky Racoon you do not need to jailbreak using Redsnow 0.9.12b1 again, unless you were facing problems with the jailbreak already installed.
Download Redsnow 0.9.12b1 For Windows & Mac
Download Redsnow 0.9.12b1 Windows
Download Redsnow 0.9.12b1 Mac
So folks go ahead and jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 5.1.1 using Redsnow 0.9.12b1. Any questions hit the comment section below.