- Google Voice Search Is Coming To Chrome For Windows & Mac!
- Unlock iPhone 4 3GS On iOS 4.3.2 Using Ultrasnow Fixer(Guide)
- Siri Gets Ported Successfully To iPhone 4 & iPod Touch: Available In Cydia?
- Google Now Available For iPhone & iPad! Download Google Now!
- How To Customize Banner Notifications On The iPhone
Today has been a busy day for the iPhone Dev team who have introduced some major changes to their popular jailbreaking tools, well besides the jailbreaking tool they have updated their very popular unlocking tool that is Ultrasnow. Well folks Ultrasnow has been updated to unlock iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS on iOS 5.1.1. Check out the guide below.
Unlock iPhone Using Ultrasnow 1.2.7 iOS 5.1.1
These are the basebands eligible for unlock:
Procedure For Unlocking iOS 5.1.1
STEP 2: Once jailbroken head over to Cydia > Sources > and tap on the Edit button and enter the following repo:
STEP 3: Once the repo is added tap on it.
STEP 4: You will be presented with the following screen. Simply tap on it.
STEP 5: Tap on Ultrasnow.
STEP 6: Now install Ultrasnow 1.2.7
That’s it folks. You will have successfully unlock your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS on iOS 5.1.1.
I should remind you that Ultrasnow 1.2.7 does not unlock iPhone 4 with baseband 4.11.08 or 4.12.01. For information regarding unlocking these basebands visit this page.