- Solstice Is A Beautiful & Simplistic Theme For iOS 7 On WinterBoard
- Here Is How To Save Instagram Photos On iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch: InstaSave
- Amazon Launching Glasses-Free 3D Smartphone In September
- Gold, Silver & Gray iPhone 6 Pictures Leaked!
- Foxconn Employees Strike Over “Extreme” High Quality Standards Of iPhone 5
Today has been a busy day for the iPhone Dev team who have introduced some major changes to their popular jailbreaking tools, well besides the jailbreaking tool they have updated their very popular unlocking tool that is Ultrasnow. Well folks Ultrasnow has been updated to unlock iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS on iOS 5.1.1. Check out the guide below.
Unlock iPhone Using Ultrasnow 1.2.7 iOS 5.1.1
These are the basebands eligible for unlock:
Procedure For Unlocking iOS 5.1.1
STEP 2: Once jailbroken head over to Cydia > Sources > and tap on the Edit button and enter the following repo:
STEP 3: Once the repo is added tap on it.
STEP 4: You will be presented with the following screen. Simply tap on it.
STEP 5: Tap on Ultrasnow.
STEP 6: Now install Ultrasnow 1.2.7
That’s it folks. You will have successfully unlock your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS on iOS 5.1.1.
I should remind you that Ultrasnow 1.2.7 does not unlock iPhone 4 with baseband 4.11.08 or 4.12.01. For information regarding unlocking these basebands visit this page.