- iPhone 5′s Video Quality Against iPhone 4S (Video)
- Initial Phase Testing Of Apple TV Has Started: Foxconn
- Multi-Touch Gestures For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Without Jailbreak (Guide)
- Another Biopic About Steve Jobs To Be Shown April 15
- iPad 2 Jailbreak Released! Untethered Jailbreak iPad 2 On iOS 4.3.3 (Guide)
Apple launched iOS 6 beta 1 this World Wide Developer Conference but as with betas this new iOS from Apple was only meant for developers. But those who simply did not want to wait until the final version is released for the public got their hands on iOS 6 beta 1 through not-so-legal ways.
Are you one of those folks who have installed iOS 6 beta 1 but now tired of it and want to get back to iOS 5.1.1? Well worry not folks as we have you covered.
Downgrade iOS 6 Beta 1 To iOS 5.1.1
The procedure to downgrade to iOS 5.1.1 from iOS 6 beta 1 is simply dead easy. All you have to do is just a few clicks and you will be downgraded to iOS 5.1.1 and be on an untether jailbreak status.
To downgrade to iOS 5.1.1 from iOS 6 beta 1 simply connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 6 beta 1 to computer and press shift + restore. That’s it folks as simple as that.
If you are thinking to downgrade to iOS 5.1.1 just because of “jailbreak status” for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 6 beta 1. You can still jailbreak iOS devices thanks to musclenerd and once jailbroken you can install Cydia using this guide.
iOS 6 beta 1 brings over 200 new features to Apple’s flagship OS including some much needed upgrades to Siri and Facebook integration.