- Unlock iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08/4.12.01 – Information
- Jailbreak iOS 4.3.4 Using Redsnow 0.9.8b3 For iPhone iPad iPod touch (Guide)
- HTC Myst Facebook Phone Specs Get Leaked!
- Security Flaw In iPhone’s SMS Can Let Hackers Retrieve Information From You (Warning)
- Jailbreak Using The New Redsnow 0.9.9b1 For iPhone, iPad iPod touch For iOS 4.3.4, iOS 4.3.5 (Guide)
The hugely popular Diablo 3 is going to get a special upgrade for those retina display hungry next generation Macbook pros. Blizzard the company behind hugely popular gaming series Diablo 3 mentioned today.
Currently the next generation Macbook pro can play Diablo 3 at full resolution, that is, Diablo 3 can be currently played at the full resolution of the retina display. But that is not stopping Blizzard from further tweaking the popular Diablo 3 especially for Macbook pros.
While talking to Appleinsider, a Blizzard developer mentioned:
“While we can confirm that the game runs natively on and takes full advantage of the full screen resolution for the new MacBook Pro, we need to do some work to optimize it for windowed mode on the new system,” the developer said. “We will provide our Mac players with an update when we have further details to share.“
Diablo 3 recently broke the record for the fastest selling PC game of all time. It sold a staggering 3.5 million copies in the first 24 hours of release!
Diable 3 got a mention from Apple’s Phil Schiller, senior voice president of world wide marketing, at the recent World Wide Developer Conference, mentioning “You’re going to see a gaming experience with this resolution unlike any you have ever seen before” specifically referring to Blizzard’s Diablo 3.
Well this gives you another reason to buy the next generation Macbook pro.