- Download Snowbreeze 2.9.11 To Untether Jailbreak & Fix Bugs On iOS 6.1.2
- Download Angry Birds Star Wars For iPhone iPad iPod Touch (Link)
- Insight – Google Glass App Will Recognize You By What You Wear!
- Skype For iPad Released! Download The Official Skype For iPad App
- Download leaked iOS 6.1 Beta 3 Links For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
When it comes to Apple products, we have a very high expectations from them, we want them to be “amazing” and “magical” and to be of very high standard. Well folks sometimes this leads people to be a little sarcastic. What if Apple made a washing machine? That’s exactly what the folks over Slacktory done. They created a parody ad for “AppleClean” washing machine.
Apple’s latest innovation is in your laundry room.
Introducing AppleClean, a magical way to clean your clothes that “just washes”.
This AppleClean even has Siri integration. Not only that it has “retina wash”, “Find My Socks” that will allow you to find your socks, and a new iTunes detergent store.
This is meant only for humour so don’t take it too seriously.
The classical “one more thing” is here too which includes SteveMe.
Set your AppleClean to SteveMe and watch as your wardrobe is transformed into a traditional Steve Jobs grab — a crisp pair Levi’s and black turtle-neck.