- Future iPhone Battery Will Last For Weeks Using Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- How To Fix NetDB, Hash Sum Mismatch Error After Jailbreaking On iOS 6.1
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Will Have 440ppi Putting iPhone’s Retina In The Dust!
- You Can Now Get Warranty For Jailbroken iPhone From SquareTrade
- iOS 7.1.1 Released! Download iOS 7.1.1 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
Apple has released iOS 6 beta 2 some hours ago bringing many bug fixes with it including some important ones too. But the one thing you will be interested in it especially those developers who can get iOS 6 beta 2 through legal ways whether iOS 6 beta 2 can be jailbroken or not. Well folks it can. Download redsnow 0.9.13dev2 to jailbreak iOS 6 beta 2.
Download Redsnow 0.9.13dev 2 To Jailbreak iOS 6 Beta 2
You could have jailbroken iOS 6 beta 2 using the previous version of redsnow which was available for developers but iPhone Dev team has updated redsnow to include some bug fixes.
The new redsnow 0.9.13dev2 update:
Update #1 – June 15: The “dev2” version should fix the various SSH problems and crashes with apps that some have been seeing.
Download redsnow 0.9.13dev2 Mac
Download redsnow 0.9.13dev2 Windows
We should note here that iOS 6 beta 2 is strictly for developers and jailbreaking it using redsnow wont allow you to install Cydia. Although you can download iOS 6 beta 2 through not-so-legal ways but remember that it will be quite buggy and only do so if you know what you are doing.
For those of you who want to install Cydia on iOS 6 beta 2 can do through by following this guide but remember that Cydia has not been optimized for iOS 6 therefore many Cydia tweaks wont work. Once again do it on your own risk.