- Install iOS 6.1 Beta 2 Without Developer Account & Jailbreak It (Guide)
- Which Is Faster iOS 4.3 Or iOS 4.2? (Test Video)
- 5 Tips To Avoid Confrontation With Your Spouse
- Mobile Choice Consumer Awards 2012: Galaxy S III Won Best Smartphone Award & iPad The Best Tablet
- The First Real Air-Powered Car Gets In Testing Phase: Tata AirPod
Apple has released iOS 6 beta 2 for developers and those lucky enough to get iOS 6 beta 2 for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch can easily jailbreak their device using redsnow 0.9.13dev2 but one big problem is that you can not install Cydia, well thanks to some developers we have the guide for installing Cydia on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on iOS 6 beta 2. Simply follow the guide below.
The guide to installing Cydia on iOS 6 beta 2 is the same one as we previously wrote, but if you are feeling too lazy the guide has been re-written for iOS 6 beta 2.
Install Cydia On iOS 6 Beta 2
STEP 1: Jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running on iOS 6 beta 2 using redsnow 0.9.13dev2. Make sure you boot tethered.
STEP 2: Now head over to Settings > Wi-Fi Networks and note down your IP address:
STEP 3: Now open an SSH client and fill the details to connect:
Note: You can use SSH client such as Coda for Mac and PuTTY for Windows.
Server: (your IP address)
User name: root
STEP 4: Now paste the following command:
wget -q -O /tmp/cyinstall.sh http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files/cyinstall.sh && chmod 755 /tmp/cyinstall.sh && /tmp/cyinstall.sh
STEP 5: Respring.
If you have followed the above guide correctly. You should have Cydia installed on iOS 6 beta 2.
For any questions hit the comment section below.