- Apple To Give Camera & Photo App A Major Upgrade In iOS 6: WWDC 2012
- Download leaked iOS 6.1 Beta 3 Links For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
- Effective Ways to Reduce Terrorism
- Download Redsnow 0.9.11b4 To Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod Touch On iOS 5.1.1
- Apple Marks One Year Anniversary Of Steve Jobs Death With A “Remembering Steve” Video
As you most probably are aware that Apple has released iOS 6 beta 3. Those of you who are developers can easily download iOS 6 beta 3 but those of you who are not can still get iOS 6 beta 3 not-so-legal-ways, well the newly released beta version can be jailbroken right now using iPhone Dev Team’s redsnow. So go ahead and download redsnow 0.9.13dev3 to jailbreak iOS 6 beta 3.
Download Redsnow 0.9.13dev3
iOS 6 beta 3 can be jailbroken on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch via redsnow 0.9.13dev3, so folks those of you wanting to jailbreak their iOS device on iOS 6 beta 3 can do so by download redsnow 0.9.13dev3 from the links below
The “dev3” version covers today’s 6.0beta3 release (and also adds explicit support for 6.0beta2). Please point redsn0w at the 6.0b3 IPSW in order to jailbreak beta3 and boot tethered. ** You must use “Select IPSW” to point redsn0w at the beta3 IPSW before every tethered “Just boot” **
Download redsnow iOS 6 beta 3 (Mac)
Download redsnow iOS 6 beta 3 (Windows)
Remember folks this is a tethered jailbreak that means you will need to Just Boot every reboot, and as this jailbreak is intended for developers only this will not install Cydia on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Even if you trying installing Cydia it will be very buggy so therefore it is advised not to jailbreak your iOS 6 beta 3 if you are not a developer.
Any more questions hit the comment section below.