- Team Evaders Say They Have More Bugs For Future Jailbreaks!
- Apple’s 3D Maps For iOS 6 Ready To Be Launched This June!
- Celebration Of Steve Jobs Life Event In Full Swing (Aerial Video)
- Download TinyCFW For iPad 2 & iPhone 4 To Downgrade To iOS 4.3.3 For Untethered Jailbreak (Guide)
- The Release Date For iOS 6 Untethered Jailbreak Is..
Apple finally released Mountain Lion 10.8 today to everyone for a price tag of $19.99, those of you who were eager to get one but thought it would not work with the latest version of redsnow, well folks redsnow 0.9.14b2 works just fine on the newly released Mountain Lion.
Musclenerd tweeted mentioning that not only can you jailbreak your iOS device with the latest redsnow for Mac users but also the DFU trick still works
Mountain Lion was kind to redsn0w!Even the DFU tricks still work.Ctrl-Click-Open to launch 1st time – is.gd/ZXwnxF update 1
— MuscleNerd (@MuscleNerd) July 25, 2012
So if you had to jailbreak or needed to use redsnow in anyway then those new Mountain Lion users are safe.
Update #1 7/25/12: redsn0w is compatible with today’s retail release of Mountain Lion OS X 10.8. Until we start using an official developer ID for it (!), you’ll need to use the new Ctrl-Click-Open security bypass the first time you run it after downloading.
So folks it is safe to download the latest version of redsnow for Mountain Lion users. The download link for redsnow for OS X is below
Download Mountain Lion OS
Download redsnow 0.9.13b2 Mountain Lion
Have you updated to Mountain Lion yet?