- Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 5.1.1 Only Days Away: Pod2g
- Facebook Post From Samsung Backfires! People Love iPhone More Than Galaxy S3
- “Dream Jailbreak” To Untether Jailbreak iOS 6 Is Fake!
- Hackulous Creators Of Installous Is Being Shut Down! (Breaking)
- Applenberry Updates On Gevey SIM To Unlock iPhone 4 Baseband 4.11.08
Yesterday a Chinese repair shop got its hands on with iPhone 5 parts and assembled them to see how iPhone 5 would look like. Well at first sight it did look quite stunning. Well today we have the hands on video of an iPhone 5 courtesy of Macotakara who just like iLab managed to put the leaked parts together to form an iPhone 5 and demoed it.
As you can see from the video this iPhone 5 looks exactly like the one iLab posted yesterday. We are beginning to get the whole picture regrading the overall design of the iPhone 5.
So what features is iPhone 5 going to have? Well here is a list of some of these features regarding the next generation iPhone.
- 4+ inch display
- Aluminium/metal back
- 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution)
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Nano SIM (not sure about this one)
The video confirms many previous leaks and rumours and checking Macotakara’s history regarding rumours it does have some credibility. So this might be the final design of the iPhone 5.
I think we’re at a point where either the next iPhone definitely looks like this, or Apple itself is sending these “leaked parts” to repair shops to either prank people or making sure that the real iPhone 5 does not get leaked!
Well what do you think?