- Apple To Release iOS 5 This Fall & Release iPhone 5 in WWDC?
- GeoHot Dismisses All Rumors About Involvement In The PSN Hacking Saga!
- 18 Year Old Invents Technology That Will Charge Your Phone In 20 Seconds!
- Mountain Lion Finally Release For OS X! Download Mountain Lion 10.8 For OS X From Mac App Store (Link)
- By Pass Security & Activate iOS 5 Beta 3 Without Apple UDID
By this time you would have been probably been exposed to so many rumours regarding the next generation iPhone that you would simply do not want to ready any but this time it’s big and when I say big I really mean it. September 12 is going to be the day Apple will launch the next generation iPhone according to multiple sources.
Although it hasn’t been officially been announced by Apple that iPhone 5 will be launched on September 12 but the news comes from AllthingsD which as you would know has an excellent track record of accurately pointing out events or whatever it may be.
Sources tell AllThingsD that Apple is currently planning an event for that week. And while we haven’t yet confirmed its focus, history suggests it will indeed be the new iPhone. One thing’s for certain, though: Apple is ramping up for a big fall product cycle.
So folks this is time. Although we still can not be 100% certain that iPhone 5 will be launched on September 12 but for sure we do know that Apple is cooking some interesting stuff which it will unveil on Wednesday September 12.
We knew almost everything about the next generation iPhone but the thing that remained, and was the most important, was the release date. Well folks we have that now too.