- GeoHot Dismisses All Rumors About Involvement In The PSN Hacking Saga!
- Download Torrents Without Jailbreaking iPhone, iPad (Guide)
- iPhone 5 Was The Last Project Steve Jobs Worked Not iPhone 4S
- Untethered Jailbreak Using PwnageTool 4.3 Running On iOS 4.3.1 (Guide)
- Apple Improves Shipping Date For The iPhone 5
At last, in the Samsung vs Apple’s trial, the design process of Apple got released in the form of 40 new iPhone and iPad prototypes. Each of them portrayed the company’s hardwork and dedication for making the most appreciated and spectacular design, that is never seen by the people before. So lets see the tiny details of the iPhone and iPad that were made in the process to reach the ultimate design.
Few of the phones that Apple created during the processing phase were seem to have a bit similarity with the Sony’s exquisite phone, that has a black, sleek and metallic back with all the major buttons and ports located on the sides. One such design was that of ”Apple Proto 87″. As per stringer, Apple produced hundreds of elegant designs in the processing course, but only few of them move to the production line, with some alterations in them that depicted the infusion of new ideas to the design.
One of the iPad prototype, ”Apple Proto 0874,” was having a quite unique design that was very different from the current iPad. Rather having flat and smooth edges, it was having curved edges, maybe to strengthen the grip and make it look more interesting. But the design was left behind and a new one was chosen, which we are using now as iPad 3.