- iTunes 10.5 Beta 6 Available For Download! Download iTunes 10.5 Beta 6
- How To Install iOS 6.1 Beta 3 Without Developer Account (Guide)
- First Photos Appear Of Steve Jobs After Resignation (Picture)
- Guide To Check Carrier Signal Strength For iPhone
- iOS 6.1 Jailbreak To Be Released On Sunday? (iOS 6.1 Jailbreak Confirmed)
In San Jose, Apple vs. Samsung trial is everyday bringing something new and even more fascinating than before. Both the parties are bringing up evidences stronger enough it prove themselves right and the opposition guilty. On the third day of trial, the claim was from Apple against Samsung that it duplicated Apple’s trademark icons and supported their claim with evidences. Lets check out what the actual story says.
Apple brought a set of six photos as an evidence against the Samsung that show the phone, music, contacts, photos, notes, and settings icons from iOS and Samsung’s custom were quite similar. This made the point of Apple more strong that their designs are traced by Samsung. The intelligent lawyers of Apple described their idea very efficiently in the court and showed the similarity between trademarks of the two companies.
Furthermore, Apple is also taking the assistance of those two people who are quite familiar with the designing user interface. These two men are Happy Mac logo creator Susan Kare and the former President of the Industrial Designers Society of America Peter Bressler. Both, of which, could certainly help Apple to achieve their target.