- Install Installous 5 On iOS 6.0.2 For iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch (Guide)
- Now You Can Track Any iPhone, iPod touch, iPad Using Footprints App!
- Full Untethered Jailbreak Guide For iOS 5.0.1 Using Redsnow 0.9.10b1
- Auxo 3 For iOS 8 On iPhone Released! (Video)
- Absinthe Gets Updated To Fix Bugs On iOS 5.1.1! Download Absinthe v2.0.1 Now!
We have got good news for those of you who are running the newly released iOS 6 beta 4 which was only launched a couple of hours ago. Well folks it can be jailbroken thanks to rednsnow. Go ahead and download redsnow 0.9.13dev3 to jailbreak iOS 6 beta 4 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Musclenerd of the iPhone Dev Team just tweeted mentioning that jailbreak developers can jailbreak the new iOS 6 beta 4 using the previous redsnow version.
JB devs can continue using redsn0w 0.9.13dev3 with todays iOS 6 beta4 (keep pointing redsn0w at iOS 6 beta3 IPSW) http://t.co/TeEvDCar
— Ⓜ MuscleNerd (@MuscleNerd) August 6, 2012
As always those of you who are new to the beta versions please avoid jailbreaking your iPhone as it won’t install Cydia, you will just have the ability to SSH your iDevice.
Those of you who are relying on unlocking your device DO NOT update to any beta versions or try to jailbreak them as it will get your iPhone locked. Basically these beta versions are meant for developers only.
Download Redsnow iOS 6 Beta 4
To jailbreak your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 6 beta 4 simply download redsnow from the link below and run it. But make sure you point redsnow at iOS 6 beta 3 IPSW as mentioned by musclenerd.
- redsn0w 0.9.13dev3 (OS X)
- redsn0w 0.9.13dev3 (Windows)