- Girl Buys An iPad But Finds Something Else In The iPad Box (iPad Scam)
- Watch 60 Minutes CBS Special With Walter Isaacons Talking About Steve Jobs
- Geohot Challenged To Jailbreak iPad 2 By Guy Behind Greenposi0n!
- Next Generation iPhone’s To Be Smaller & Cheaper!
- Apple Has Started The Mass Production Of iPad Mini
One after the other, leaks regarding the new iPhone are popping up from every tech site. Last week we gave you a detail review of the 8-pin dock, that is claimed to be the part of the upcoming iPhone. But the rumors are not getting to an end, as the latest rumor shows the images of the next-gen iPhone’s front panel surface.
The images shown above are believed to be that of the new iPhone, that is claimed to be launched on 12th of September 2012. The picture shows a complete front panel of the iPhone. The most eye catching features of this panel includes the elongated display, and a repositioned FaceTime camera of the Phone.
These pictures were uploaded by nationwide repair shop UBreakiFix, which appear to be legitimate. The firm says that they got these pictures from their distributors.
Previously, it was found in a rumor that the new iPhone will have a four inch screen, with a resolution of 1136 x 640 and these pictures make this claim even more authentic. But still we have to keep our fingers crossed until the Apple itself claims all these changes. So lets wait and watch what new is coming up by Apple this time.